- Undergraduate interns
- Graduate students
General Information for Undergraduate Student
Our group is looking for highly motivated undergraduate intern students year-round.
- Strong interest & curiosity in our research.
- Basics of semiconductor physics or hardware engineering.
- "At least" 10 hours of work per week.
- Fabrication/analysis, developing wearable applications, or test of wearable sensors.
Please refer to the research section for details about our on-going projects.
- Based on your participation in the project, you may be paid a competitive stipend.
- Please send an email to Prof. Yoonyoung Chung with brief description about your research interests, résumé, and desired period.
The Department of Electrical Engineering at POSTECH runs the undergraduate research program during the summer and winter vacations with on-campus housing.
Please contact our department administrator (Mr. Kwang Hee Kim; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel: +82-54-279-8083) for more information.
General Information for Prospective Graduate Student
Our group recruits 2-4 new graduate students each year. If you are interested in joining the group, please email Prof. Yoonyoung Chung with your brief résumé at least half a year before you apply to our graduate program; we strongly encourage prospective graduate students to have research experience in our group for several months prior to applying.
As long as you can pursue MS/PhD degree(s) in EE, we welcome students from a variety of majors including not only electrical engineering, but materials science, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, and physics.
A non-native speaker of Korean is required for at least Level 2 of the Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK). Of course, English is a common language in our university. However, we expect our members to be involved in Korean academic/industrial societies during and after their studies.
URL: POSTECH Admissions Webpage